Teeth Replacement Options_ Dental Implant_ English edition_ Dr. Yang's Dental Implant Series (3)
When a tooth is not savable, there are usually 2 options.
1. Traditional bridge
2. Dental Implant
Cons of the dental implants:
1. Requiring surgical procedures
2. Time consuming (usually 5-7 months depends on the bone condition)
Pros of the dental implants:
1. Both esthetic and chewing functions will be restored.
2. Dental implant can provide the posterior supports.
3. You will have a brand new tooth. (It feels like we grew a new tooth in your mouth)
When the tooth has to be pulled, what can we do to preserve the height and width of the bone for future implants?
We will discuss about the socket preservation procedure.
#DentalImplant #MissingTooth #MissingTeeth #TeethReplacement #esthetic #function
Full YouTube video: